2013 Mercury 90EXLPT 4S
- GEAR/ENGINE & POWER TRIM FLUIDS - ALL GOOD
- CHECKED SHAFT/HUB - ALL NORMAL
- CHECKED FOR LEAKS - NO LEAKS
- HOOKED UP COMPUTER - NO FAULTS PRESENT
- CHECKED FSM OPERATION - NORMAL
- INSPECTED SPARK PLUGS - ALL NORMAL
- COMPRESSION CHECK - #1/237 #2/240 #3/239 #4/235
PRIMED FUEL SYSTEM WITH ASPEN - THEN WINTERIZED
Advanced Power, Commendable Performance.
Mercury FourStrokes have long led the pack in clean, quiet, fuel-efficient outboard power – and now the gap grows even wider. We combined innovative engineering with advanced reliability and features to make our outboards run clean, stay quiet, and deliver smooth, responsive performance – all while cutting your fuel and maintenance costs.
- Built-In Durability: Every 75-115 horsepower Mercury FourStroke is built to deliver long-term reliable performance. Our fully filtered air intake protects internal engine components from potentially damaging dust and sand, while our advanced antidrainback oil system assures instant lubrication on start-up. In addition, the use of shared Verado components ensures the ultimate in mechanical toughness and reliability.
- Maintenance-Free Valve Train: The 75-115hp FourStroke models feature the same valve train architecture as Verado – a robust design that is incredibly durable and maintenance-free for life.
- Superior Corrosion Protection: Mercury FourStrokes deliver powerful saltwater protection by using stainless steel components, hard anodizing, engineered polymers, and an exclusive multistep painting and coating process. Saltwater maintenance is made easy in the 75-115hp models with the innovative freshwater flush. And only Mercury offers a three-year limited corrosion failure warranty.
- Quicker is Better: Large-displacement dual overhead cam increases low-end power. Mercury FourStrokes consistently outperform the competition in 0-30 mph acceleration.
- Electronics Leadership: Every Mercury 75-115hp FourStroke outboard features a 50-amp, 630-watt alternator, the most powerful in its class. This impressive alternator can power all your accessories – electronics, lights, livewells and audio equipment – throughout your trip.
- Slow but Steady: Every 75-115 horsepower SmartCraft-equipped FourStroke features Troll Control, which allows you to set your engine speed as low as 650 rpm for trolling or running through extended no-wake zones.
- More for the Money: Mercury FourStroke engines feature Electronic Fuel Injection for better fuel economy along with easier, turn-key starting.
- Gauge your fuel economy: Introducing the new ECO-Screen feature of the SmartCraft MercMonitor. The ECO-Screen constantly monitors engine RPM, speed, fuel consumption and engine trim to automatically calculate and guide you to your maximize fuel efficiency. This user-friendly feature utilizes yellow and green display colors to signify when you’re operating at your optimal efficiency. This can result in a 10-20% increase in fuel economy.
- Spend more time on the water: Every 75-115hp Mercury FourStroke, features an easy access automotive spin-on-type oil filter, oil fill and side mounted oil drain which makes for easy service and maintenance. You should spend more time on the water than servicing your outboard.
- HP/Kw @ Prop: 90 / 67
- Full throttle RPM: 5000-6000
- Cylinder Configuration: 4 (in-line)
- Displacement (CID / CC): 105.7 / 1732
- Bore and Stroke (in / mm): 3.23 x 3.23 in. (82 x 82 mm)
- Fuel Induction System: 4 valves per cylinder, dual overhead cam (DOHC)
- Ignition: ECM 07 Digital inductive
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Alternator Amp: 50 amp / 630 watt
- Cooling System: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Starting: Electric (turn-key)
- Gearcase Ratio: 2.33:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Steering: Big Tiller Compatible, Remote, Tiller Kit
- Trim System: Power Trim
- Exhaust System: Though prop
- Shallow water trim range (degrees): 20
- Recommended Oil: Mercury 4-Stroke Outboard Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane/up to 10% ethanol
- Remote fuel tank optional: Yes
- Engine Protection Operator Warning System: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
- Compatible with Smartcraft Digital Technology: Yes
- Shaft Length: 25 in. (635 mm)
- Dry Weight: 399 lb. / 181 kg
- CARB Star Rating: 3
- Engine Type
- 4 (in-line)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.23 x 3.23 in. (82 x 82 mm)
- 105.7 cid (1732 cc)
- Electric (turn-key)
- Shaft Length
- 25 in. (635 mm)
- 399 lb. (181 kg)
- Trim Method
- Power Trim
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 90 hp (67 kW)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 2.33:1 / F-N-R
- Fuel Induction
- 4 valves per cylinder, dual overhead cam (DOHC)
- 50 amp / 630 watt
- Water-cooled with thermostat
- Big Tiller Compatible, Remote, Tiller Kit