2020 Mercury 6.2L Jet Ready Inboard
Call for Price
6.2L Jet Ready Inboard
Delivers proven Mercury performance and dependability
Exhilarating performance and Mercury’s superb factory warranty and global service network make the MerCruiser V8 6.2L 370 Jet Ready Inboard an easy choice.
- Your solution for no-hassle, exhilarating performance: The new MerCruiser V8 6.2L 370hp Jet Ready Inboard delivers proven Mercury performance and dependability. Its high-displacement provides excellent thrust and performance while its aft-facing throttle body and vibration-reducing motor mounts minimize noise inside the boat. Exhilarating performance and Mercury’s superb factory warranty and global service network make the MerCruiser V8 6.2L 370 Jet Ready Inboard an easy choice.
- Factory-backed protection: Every MerCruiser V8 6.2L 370hp Jet Ready inboard comes with Mercury Marine’s class-leading corrosion protection. Peace of mind comes standard thanks to Mercury’s industry-exclusive three-year limited corrosion warranty. The MerCruiser V8 6.2L 370hp Jet Ready inboard also carries a three-year factory limited warranty. An additional year of factory limited warranty is applied if the engine is installed by an IQ certified boat manufacturer.
Purpose-Built for the Marine Environment
- Smooth and Quiet. Aft-facing throttle body reduces intake noise; and optimized engine mounts isolate undesirable vibration, producing class-leading NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) qualities.
- Easy-to-maintain. Top-front mounted service points make it easy to service your engine.
- Adaptive Speed Control maintains engine rpm no matter the conditions, so you’ll be making fewer throttle adjustments.
- Serviceable at Mercury dealers around the globe.
- Reliability backed by a comprehensive stem-to-stern warranty on all Mercury components for worry-free boating.
- HP / kW: 370 / 276
- Maximum RPM (WOT): 4000-5400 (Jet pump applications will limit max RPM based on jet pump and impeller capabilities)
- Engine type: V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
- Displacement (L): 6.2L
- Bore and stroke: 4.0 x 3.75 in. / 101.6 x 95.25 mm
- Fuel requirement: 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
- Engine control system: SmartCraft PCM 112
- Starting: Electric, Smart Start Electric
- Air induction: Performance-Tuned Long-Runner Intake Manifold
- Ignition: SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
- Alternator amp / Watt: Fully regulated belt-driven 70 amp (882 watt)
- Water drain system: Air actuated + four-plug manual drain "Season Extender"
- Exhaust system: Through transom
- Cooling system: Fresh water cooled (closed cooling)
- Lubrication system: Integrated wet sump
- Recommended oil: NMMA Certified FCW 25W-40 Synthetic Blend
- Engine guardian system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 43.5 in. x 30 in. x 30 in. / 1104.9 x 762 x 762 mm
- Weight (engine only): 935 lb. / 424 kg
NOTES:vailable in drive-line applications only. Engine is not designed to be direct-coupled to a jet pump.
- Engine Type
- V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
- 370 hp (276 kW)
- Bore x Stroke
- 4.0 x 3.75 in. (101.6 x 95.25 mm)
- 43.5 in. (1104.9 mm)
- 30 in. (762 mm)
- 30 in. (762 mm)
- 935 lb. (424 kg)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 4000-5400 rpm
- Fully regulated belt-driven 70 amp (882 watt)
- Fresh water cooled (closed cooling)
- 3 Year Corrosion, 3 Year Limited