2019 Volvo Penta D6-380/DPH
Call for Price
Volvo Penta Aquamatic Sterndrive D6-380/DPH is a totally integrated package, powered by the in-line 6-cylinder, 5.5-liter, common-rail diesel engine with double overhead camshafts, turbo, and supercharger. Working together with the perfectly matched DuoProp drive, the package offers exceptional diesel performance combined with low emissions.
- Rated rpm: 3500
- Crankshaft Power, kW: 280
- Crankshaft Power, hp: 380
- Rating: Rating 4
- Number of Cylinders: 6
- Aspiration: Turbo and compressor with charge air cooler
- High-pressure fuel injection: Common-rail fuel injection
- Control system: Electronic Vessel Control
- Cooling system: Heat Exchanger Cooling
- Displacement (L): 5.5
- High Performance: With this package, you get an engine and driveline operating in perfect harmony - able to convert massive amounts of generated torque into superior power and performance in the water.
- Compact and Robust: The engine is designed and built to be immensely strong, using cutting edge technology and material. This gives high reliability and long-term durability.
- Unique Marine Torque: Volvo Penta engines excel with their unique marine torque. High torque at low rpm gives rapid acceleration to the plane and massive maneuvering power. Even at high load and high rpm, the torque remains strong to provide efficient cruising speed in all conditions.
- Electronic Vessel Control: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control fully integrates the propulsion system enabling the unique set of optional features, such as Glass Cockpit.
- Low Fuel Consumption: The high-tech fuel injection system combined with the advanced transmission and the Aquamatic Sterndrive make the engine highly fuel efficient.
- Long Service Life: A propulsion system from Volvo Penta is easy to maintain. Our comprehensive range of high-quality oil, lubrication, and coolant ensures top performance and more time at sea. Standard features include replaceable separate full-flow and bypass oil filter, oil level and oil temperature sensors and crank case oil separator to keep the engine in good condition. Maintenance assistant in the standard display indicating time to service.
- Engine Type
- 380 hp
- 5.5 L
- Fuel Induction
- Common-rail fuel injection